Colorado Care Management: Why Do I Need a Care Manager?
The staff of The Care Navigator provides geriatric, older adult, and young and disabled care management services in Denver metro area and the Colorado Front Range. These areas are a specialty. We have the expertise to develop a care plan and to meet your needs.
The question of “Why Do I Need a Care Manager?” is often asked. Below are 10 reasons why a geriatric, older adult, and young and disabled care manager can be of value.
- Caring for your loved one makes you feel guilty, angry, frustrated, or uncertain. Are you doing the right thing? Are you afraid of making mistakes? We have the expertise to guide you.
- Are you feeling alone, embarrassed, unable or afraid to speak up for your own care and needs? Do you feel that providers know that you don’t know the right questions to ask? We know the questions.
- Are you exhausted from caregiving for a loved one and feel you can’t say no. Maybe it’s time to accept help before your health fails and you are unable to care for your loved one.
- Is the stress of your care situation affecting your home and work life or creating family conflict? Are you doing all the work and it’s still not enough? Has the relationship with siblings gotten out of hand?
- Do you want to remain at home but aren’t sure how to make that happen? We supervise in home care situations.
- Are you or a loved one experiencing health changes and you don’t feel the medical professionals have identified the problem? We don’t give up. We ask questions until we find the answers.
- Are you getting the run around from your long-term care or other insurance company about benefits, treatments, etc. We’ll ask the right questions and initiate claims.
- Are you dissatisfied with your in-home care agency? Caregivers who don’t show up? Caregivers whose personal calls and cellphones seem more important than you? We supervise in home care agencies to make certain they do their jobs.
- Are you unsure if your care community is providing all of the services they promised? We’ll ask the right questions, request care meetings, and ensure you receive what you need.
- Are you interested in “getting better” but you don’t know how? We’ll help stabilize your care situation and in some cases can deliver results to help you improve.
Receiving above average care takes time, attention, and support. Having your needs met takes an experienced care manager and advocate. Call 720-726-3111 x 1 to learn how care management services of The Care Navigator can support you or a loved one.